Gorgeous Creative Friends and Sinking Ships

I am blessed to be part of a network of friends .... They are my tribe.
Like family, they remind me of who I am and why I am here. 
I love them more than a blog post could express.
Artists, makers, dreamers and storytellers ; they restore me.
One of them, is the beautiful Pennisula based artist Megan Greenwood . She is Emgee. 



A Silversmith and dream weaver  with a love of dark whimsy and storybook characters ~ Into the forest ~ Down to the sea ~



Her "Sink Ships" collection is based on romantic childhood dreams .
Dreams of Mermaids, Pirates and Sailors.
This week she sent me my own "Sink Ships" ring. Weighty, dream invoking, beautiful. 
I'm besotted . 

You can find her work here.
Adore.

3 comments:

  1. Gгеаt wеb sіtе уou've got hегe..
    It’s difficult to fіnd gooԁ quаlіty wrіting likе yοurs these dаyѕ.
    I trulу aрpreciate inԁiviԁuаls like yоu!
    Τаkе caгe!!

    Mу web-site ... core

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello lovely Ava! What a gorgeous ring and friend you have there. hope all is going well. I will be in touch soon. Love Fi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice to have the time to stop by your blog again Ava! Hope you are really well:) This jewellery is absolutely gorgeous, what a genuine creative soul Emgee is!

    ReplyDelete