Treading Water

My name is Ava and I am a self imposed standard addict :)
 I run on a high motor . I believe each day should reflect a proud list of things achieved.
It's been 12 hours since I last ran around in a frenzy. 
Working , raising children , raising self , making a difference ...it means I'm headed somewhere .
You know if you stop..... 
Well
You just might 
Stop.

 Just for today I'm allowing myself to tread water ( not stop) 
I've made a cup of tea .... I might even have two.
This shot is in close up so you don't see the scattered debris of existence in the background.
I'll face that later, and mind you, face it well.
But
For today, I've switched off the phone , turned off my email and I'm enjoying the serenity.
Do you do this ? I'm giving it my best shot :)

 

1 comment:

  1. I need to do it more often. Phil keeps telling me to take an hour each day just for myself. I need to do that -it doesn't sound too hard does it. Hope you enjoy your day. will call you about your lens. Love Fiona xx

    ReplyDelete